The JKS-1AED audio/video intercom set for a single door includes a surface-mount door station with camera, a master station with LCD screen and picture recording, and a power supply to enable remote communication and visual identification of visitors prior to authorizing access to the building. The door station includes a 1/4″ color camera with 170-degree wide-angle view that sends live video feed to a master station when a visitor presses the call button, and the white LED illuminates the visitor area to brighten the video feed in low-light environments. Up to 240 screen images can be recorded either manually using the record button or automatically when an incoming call from the door station is received. An incoming call activates the display on the master station’s 3-1/2″ LCD color monitor to aid visitor identification. The audio and video feed from the door station continues to transmit to the master station for 45 seconds if the call is not answered.
The master station answers a call by either holding down the answering button for push-to-talk action or by tapping the button for hands-free communication with the caller. The video monitor controls allow panning, tilting, and zooming of the door station’s camera to customize the master operator’s view of the entrance. The door-release button works with an electric strike (sold separately) to remotely unlock the entrance for the visitor. The call button initiates audio communication with a connected sub-master station (sold separately) for remote communication. The monitor button can be pressed at any time to listen and receive video feed from the door station. The chime and audio volume on the master station is adjustable. The door station housing is weather-resistant ABS plastic with a clear polycarbonate lens cover, and it surface-mounts to a single-gang box. The master station housing is ABS plastic.
- Audio/video intercom set includes a surface-mount door station, a master station with LCD screen and picture recording, and a power supply to enable audio communication and visual identification of a visitor prior to authorizing access
- Image recording can be automated to capture visitor images when receiving a call from the door station, or can be set to record images only when the record button is pushed
- 1/4″ color camera on the door station has a 170-degree wide-angle view that can be panned, tilted, and zoomed by the master station to create a customized view of the visitor area
- 3-1/2″ LCD color monitor activates when receiving a call from the video door station to aid visitor identification
- Video monitor controls allow panning, tilting, and zooming of the door station’s 170-degree camera to customize the master operator’s view of the visitor area